Founder and Managing Director Axel Kuhlmann is Management Coach, Change Facilitator and Leadership Trainer. His passion for People, Human Relationships and a better future drives him.
Axel and his team of collaborators work with international clients in Asia and Europe. The collaborator-system allows to offer flexible solution meeting the needs of the client on a excellent quality base, at reasonable cost and no overheads.
His passion for People, Society, Culture and Human Relations throughout his entire life evolved into Passion for Leadership, Communication, personal and organizational Development and results in todays profession. More than 25 Years in Leadership and Executive Positions made Axel an matured, curious and open minded Leader.
The background of strong leadership experience and the knowledge about human behavior sciences makes Axel a partner for all levels of your organization. His abilities as a Systems Thinker helps clients to enter new perpsectives and options, with surprising results.
Since 2015 Axel serves as the President of the Shanghai Coaching Circle, a non-for-profit community of professional Coaches in Shanghai, with the will to learn through sharing. They are from different schools across the globe and work in a variety of coaching fields. Axel also supports other non-for-profit activities in China and works with young African students across continents.
- Degree in Marketing & Communication
- Systemic Management and Business Coach SMC®
- TPC The performance Coach®
- MotivationPotentialAnalysis-Expert MPA®
- MasterPersonalityAnalyst MPA®
- GMI GlobalMindsetInventory®
- EASI® Personality Test
- BRIGHT® Sales & Services Test
- ACE® Cognitive Abilities Test
- Head of Sales, New Business Development, Brand-Research BILD-Group (Axel-Springer-Group, Germany).
- Vice-Director for Sales, Marketing & Communications (B2B)
- New Business/Crossmedia-Packages (Print/Online/Merchandising).
- Founding supporter of the then new German Association of Sponsors.
- Member executive Board of BILD.de, the Web-Portal of Europes biggest daily newspaper.
- Head of Sales, Marketing & Communication (B2B) for Germany´s biggest weekly newspaper DIE ZEIT and it´s Brand-Subsidiaries.
Axel was Guest-Lecturer for Business & Management Topics at Freie University/Berlin, Fresenius School for Business/Hamburg and Shanghai-Hamburg College/Shanghai. He is invited to summits and forums about HR and Coaching as Speaker, Panelist or Moderator and published Articles in professional Publications.